Chocolate cake mug in minutes to satisfy your sweet tooth
We all get that chocolate craving sometimes and we know that the worse part about cooking is the cleanup. If you want to satisfy your sweet tooth and keep cleanup to a minimum you can bake a chocolate cake mug.
Like brownies? Check out our brownie mug recipe.
- 4 tablespoons flour (cake flour)
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder, any kind
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder (a pinch!)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt (a pinch!!)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 3 tablespoons oil 2 -3 drops vanilla (optional)
- Place in microwave on High for 2 1/2 – 3 minutes.