Decorate Plastic Storage Drawers to match your personal style
Everyone has these plain looking drawers at home. If you’re looking for a way to spice up the look of storage drawers from plain looking to unique you can decorate plastic storage drawers to spice them up.
Estimated Time: 45 minutes
- Spray Adhesive
- X-Acto Knife (scissors will work too)
- Measuring Tape
- Scrapbook Paper, Cloth or wallpaper or whatever you can laying around. (Be creative!)
- Measure each sides of the drawer that is visible to eye (the Opaque area).
- Then cut the paper or cloth (or whatever material) to the measurements of the sides.
- Spray one side and place the material (paper, cloth, wallpaper, etc) to drawer.
- Place material on drawers making sure there are no creases.
- Repeat until all sides of all drawers are finished.
Note: make sure to be careful around handles, use an X-Acto knife to cut the handle to the drawers to clean them up.
Now you have decorate plastic storage drawers to match your personal style! Easy project to go from dull to dazzling.