Easy pancakes from scratch to pour or make into squares
I love pancakes, I love eating them for breakfast or dinner; they are good anytime of the day. The problem with making pancakes is most people use pancake mix to do this, which contains preservatives and other things ingredients that have long names. You can make easy pancakes from scratch using this simple recipe.
- 3/4 cup milk (room temperature)
- 2 Tablespoon melted butter
- 1 large egg
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Combine Milk, butter, and egg.
- Add sugar and slowly beat in flour
- Add baking power and salt.
- Pour onto skillets to cook. You can also make them into squares by following the directions below.
You have make them into squares by baking them in a pan, just preheat the oven for 350, and pour in a lightly greased pan, bake for 20-25 minutes.
Add your favorite fruit or semi-sweet chocolate chips to sweeten your pancakes without syrup.
You can pour them in a old ketchup bottle for easy pouring!