Lego head jars from baby food containers
Estimated Time: 1 hour
- Baby food containers should be clean and dry before starting. You can run them through the dishwasher or hand wash them.
- Get some yellow Acrylic paint and paint the jars and lids. You don’t have to worry about painting the bottom yet.
- Wait until paint dries, flip upside down and paint the bottom.
- And the fun part, Add Lego faces to your jars! If you want some ideas, I posted a some Lego Heads below!
- Wait until it dries and voila!