Store curling irons neatly on your cabinet door.
If you’re a neat freak like me and are looking for a easy place to store curling irons neatly in the bathroom you can use this easy DYI Project to organize them.
Estimated Time: 20 minutes
-PVC pipe 2 inch in diameter (for the iron)
-PVC pipe 1 ½ inch in diameter (for the cord)
-Dremel, hacksaw, or something that can cut PVC pipes cleanly.
- Cut the PVC pipe into a a section that is enough to hold onto the “iron” part.
- Place velcro tape on the PVC pipe
- Look for a clean area in the bathroom cabinet, clean the area to make sure there is no dust or debris on the cabinet.
- Place PVC pipe as evenly as you can onto the cabinet door.
- Repeat the same steps above for the cord holder.
- You can also use the 2inch diameter to hold the cord if you just have extra PVC pipe laying around.
- You can paint the PVC pipes too if you would like to get rid of the boring white color!